Main content

Alert message

Raffles, bingos and break open tickets

Organizations may be eligible to conduct raffles, bingos or sell break open tickets. For more information, please contact the clerk’s office at 613-632-0106 or visit the Alcohol and gaming commission of Ontario’s Website.


Birth, marriage and death certificates

To obtain birth, marriage or death certificates, visit Service Ontario Website.


Business licences

A business licence is mandatory if you are conducting business within the Town of Hawkesbury, regardless if you have a physical location here or not.

The By-Law Enforcement department is in charge of emitting the business licences. For more information regarding the necessary documents and related fees, please call 613 632-0106.

Please note there is a delay of a minimum of 10 days to process the request and organize the necessary inspections.

pdfDownload the permit application.177.85 KB


Must be registered at the Town Hall. Licences are renewable annually by March 15, an invoice will be sent by the Finance Department.

Two dogs per household are authorized. Dogs shall not disturb the neighbourhood and shall not wander on public properties or on someone else’s property without his consent. Walking your dog on a leash is mandatory and you have to have bags available to pick-up your dog’s excrement.

pdfDuring the Covid-19 pandemic, you need to download this document, print it, fill it and returning it with your payment.